Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy 1st Anniversary

On April 25, 2009, I walked down the aisle to meet the man that changed my world in just one day! The song "What a Difference A Day Makes" is really our personal story! The Lord brought us together the last day of Because of the Times, in January 2009. After being in the same place 3 different times and neither of us knowing we would be there, we ended up going for coffee and the rest is history! Now one year later, I'm quite sure that I am the happiest girl on earth, and have an incredibly wonderful godly husband. I am forever grateful to the Lord for orchestrating our lives in such a way that we would meet at just the right time. Truly it was as I had always said, "the world is not too big or too small that the Lord could not bring us together! Now as we follow the leading of the Lord we have high expectations of the future and all the Lord is going to do! -Darla Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment