Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Grand Welcome by the Nivanuatu's!

Wow! What an incredible expression of love displayed by the people of Vanuatu upon our arrival! From a gathering of the church leadership all around this country, to a typical Vanuatu wedding planned just for us! We were quite surprised, and humbled by the sacrifice of these people. Our first day here we will always treasure as a special memory.. Lots of pictures were taken.. and it was my joy to meet all the beautiful people that had gathered for the wedding ceremony that first night! Love these dear people already and am looking forward to the next 6 months!

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord! So excited to get your update in my inbox this AM and discovering you have a blog I can follow! I have carried a burden in my heart for you and your work ever since July when I met you Sis. Sherry @ Texas Campmeeting! I know you won't remember me but we discussed the fact that my husband spent some time in Turkey and the work that had been going on there. You had mentioned putting together a team of volunteers in 2012 and invited us to think about it. So we are praying about that! So excited about the beautiful things that God is going to do thru you both.
    Praying daily for you and your work!
    Tabitha Smith

    ReplyDelete